Architectural & Interior Design
We work with you to make sure we are on the right track with your vision and any other considerations.
Investigation of Existing Conditions and Schematic Design
· Site measurements & conditions, research code requirements.
· Existing space analysis and "as built" drawings.
· Preliminary Design and Space Planning; including sketches and layouts.
· Design iterations.
· Fixture and cabinets, lighting layouts and architectural details.
· Approval of design work for production of construction drawings.
· Elevations, details and specifications for building permits and contractor bids.
· Finishing details, lighting and plumbing fixtures, trim detail, tile and stonework, flooring, paint color selections.
· Submittals to the City Planning Department, if and when necessary.
· Client advocacy and coordination of contractors; Serving as the lead for issues as they arise.
· Management of the timeline and budget.
INTERIORS ONLY - FIXTURES, FURNISHINGS AND BUILT-INS
· Scale and dimensions for furniture, cabinets, fixtures, window treatments, artwork and accessories.
· Sourcing and/or designing of any customized items.
· Ordering, tracking, inspection, delivery and installation.